Sign up now for our free developer program and receive immediate access to the Interfax Fax API.
- No hardware installations
- No software setup
- No phone lines to order
The InterFAX accepts files in all popular Office formats, including PDF and HTML, and sends them to a fax number you specify. The fax API offers basic fax send/receive, and advanced features such as multiple destinations, deferred transmission, document resolution, and more.
Fax API Code Samples for Your Environment
Your Choice of Interface
Features & Benefits
- No Installations - No need to worry about fax software, servers or phone lines. Be up and running in minutes.
- Global Reach - Our fax servers are distributed over four continents. Send faxes wherever you are.
- Unlimited Scalability - Whether you need to send ten faxes or ten thousand, our servers get the job done.
- Full Control - Web-based administration screens allow you to monitor activity and control settings.
- Encrypted Fax – Enhanced security with SSL access and encryption for inbound/outbound fax messages.
- HIPAA Fax – complies with the most stringent industry regulations, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- PCI DSS Fax (Secure Lounge) - complies with the new mandatory standard, ensuring the highest level of security for faxing credit-card data.
- Automated Invoicing - Automate Fax invoices and order confirmations directly from order processing systems.
- Online Restaurant Orders - Automatically fax orders from websites to restaurants for quick fulfillment.
- Itineraries - Fax travellers' itineraries and related information directly from travel management systems.
- Workflow - Fax work orders to remote personnel from workflow management systems.
- FAXCOMEXLib alternative - Save the trouble of integrating the Windows fax library into your application.
Sign up now for our free developer program