InterFAX is an online fax service that lets you conveniently fax documents directly from a SAP system, such as purchase orders, sales invoices, and account statements. Our cloud-based SAP fax solution easily integrates with SAP, and handles all fax delivery issues, eliminating the need for manual faxing, fax server hardware and software, and cutting maintenance and administration costs.
|Fax any printable document from any SAP module||Rapid setup using SAP’s Fax and Paging/SMS interface|
|Broadcast faxes to up to 20,000 recipients||No phone lines, no hardware or software required|
|Receive faxes and delivery notifications within SAP||High quality support staff with SAP experience|
SAP Fax – How Does the Online Fax Service Work?
Interfax is a cloud-based fax service that integrates with your SAP system via SMTP. Documents from SAP are sent as email attachments, with the email containing the fax destination number as the address. Our online fax servers receive the email and handle fax sending (or receive faxes to a dedicated number and route them to your SAP system).
Rich Set of SAP Fax Features
With our online fax service integrated with SAP, you can:
- Send faxes from SAP modules
- Include objects such as forms, signatures, and library documents in outbound faxes
- Receive faxes within SAP
- Receive back mails regarding fax delivery status (delivered, failed, etc.)
- Re-submit failed faxes with two clicks
- Perform fax broadcasting to multiple users using online distribution lists, which support up to 20,000 recipients per list
Rapid SAP Fax Integration
Easily connect your SAP system with our online fax service using either of these methods:
- Using SAP‘s Fax and Paging/SMS Interface (recommended). The interface supports sending faxes (and other types of messages) via SMTP. In this method, documents issued by the SAP interface are sent as an attachment to an email address containing a fax destination number. This email is automatically received by InterFAX and forwarded to its destination.
- Using the InterFAX mail to fax module (advanced users). The module generates a PDF from a SAP document, and forwards as an email attachment to InterFAX. This method requires configuration and coding in the SAP Basis Services and the SD or MM modules.
Industry-Leading Support – Support Staff with SAP Experience
Our service includes top-notch phone and email support in your local language. Our knowledgeable local support teams, including staff specializing in SAP fax integrations, are at your service during local business hours. We reply to all email requests within one business day.
Want to Get Started?
- Set up an evaluation account to test InterFAX with your system
- View instructions for setting up InterFAX for SAP
- See SAP's documentation for the Fax and Paging/SMS interface
- See our plans and pricing
Or see our plans and pricing