We are planning to perform system maintenance on Saturday, 25 December 2010. The work involves complex procedures and will require some periods of planned downtime. The details are as follows:
- The work will be carried out between 12:00 GMT and 16:00 GMT [click to see the hours in your timezone].
- During this period there will be up to 4 instances of planned downtime of approximately 20 minutes each.
The effect on services during each period of downtime will be as follows:
- The outbound fax service and XML Web Service will not be available.
- Incoming faxes will continue to be received by the system and emailed to users as normal (with the exception of users who use XML Web Service, VPN or receive their messages "via the data center", whose messages will be received but only forwarded to their destination once the downtime is completed).
- The public web site (www.interfax.net) will be available throughout the work.
Ongoing updates will be posted here.
Maintenance has completed successfully with no unexpected events.