This is a more advanced Python code sample to show how to send a fax with multiple documents. This code sample is based on the Python library for InterFAX available on Github.
This sample demonstrates how to send a fax through InterFAX to a single recipient and provide multiple documents (of different types) in the fax - all you need to do in order to change it is to provide a different fax number and a different path to the files that you would like to send
# send multiple files as 1 fax interfax.outbound.deliver( # a valid fax number fax_number="+11111111112", # a list of paths, urls, or # InterFAX::File objects files=[ 'path/to/fax.pdf', 'path/to/fax.html', 'http://example.com/path/to/fax.pdf' ] )
You can check on the status of this fax by following this sample code.
- Please review our system limitations for number of pages allowed per fax and the total size of upload allowed.
- Please review our instructions on formatting a fax number.
- Please review our list of supported file types.
- Please review our list of web service error codes.
- Please review our enhanced security documentation on sending faxes with credit card data or with medical data.