The following list represent the most important limitations in the InterFAX High Availability service. Other limitations may apply, but will usually not have an impact on users. Please note that this list may change over time. In case you are not a client of the High Availability service click here.
- Maximum number of pages per fax: 100 pages (more can be accommodated by special request).
- No support for password-protected files.
- No support for read-only files (which bring up a pop-up when opened).
- Macros are disabled. Do not use macros in case they affect document output.
- Maximum request size of any type: 8 MB.
- Maximum frequency of polling for fax status: up to 12 requests per minute.
- Maximum number of transactions in TransactionList is 100.
- Query methods support querying of transactions up to 24 hours old (system parameter, may change in the future). The idea is to encourage developers to manage their queues locally and not depend on queue data being available on Interfax.
- Response timeout: 90 seconds.