Successful response but vendor not receiving

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 24 Mar 2016 18:47
Anonymous (not verified)

Successful response but vendor not receiving

I am successfully sending faxes through the API and receiving a successful response, and I am also able to log in and see that the fax was successfully sent from the outbound queue, yet my vendor is reporting that they are not receiving the faxes. Is there some way I can recover the details of where the breakdown is or if interfax reports a successful send, is it 100% a problem on my vendor's end?

Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:39
Eyal N

Hello,
If in InterFAX shows the status of the fax as "successful", then that means the InterFAX fax server established a connection with a fax server on the other side and that the remote fax machine received the full fax.
In the feedback message sent back to you - or in the fax details you can retrieve through the API, you will see a value of the "remote CSID" - this value is sent back to InterFAX on the call from the remote fax machine. This value is the identifier that was set in the machine and will help indicate which remote fax machine InterFAX communicated with.

Contact us today

Talk to a member of our team about the benefits InterFAX can bring to your organization's communications processes.

Contact us today