Soap request return error -123

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 8 Jul 2016 04:06
Anonymous (not verified)

Soap request return error -123

HI,

I'm creating the SOAP request manually and encoding a PDF manually with the base64encode instruction. But I get the error -123 "No Valid documents attached".

Can someone please help? I've attached my soap request and the pdf I'm trying to send... I've tried to decode it manually from base64 and it looks fine???

Please help!

Fri, 8 Jul 2016 09:37
Eyal N

Hello,
Error -123 occurs when there is an issue with the data of the file(s) that you wish to send as fax - usually this means that the request to InterFAX did not contain any information regarding that data.
Please check your code and verify that the requests to send a fax contain the binary data of the fax you wish to send - also make sure that the meta data of the document (which you provide in the request parameters) matches that of the document you are sending.

Thu, 31 May 2018 09:21
jenniferbrownz (not verified)

I want to confirm what you wish to achieve. Do you want to send the same content to multiple recipients? Or different content for different recipients? You cannot submit one REST request to send several different fax content to different recipients. However, you can submit a fax with one content to multiple recipients.
kissmanga

Contact us today

Talk to a member of our team about the benefits InterFAX can bring to your organization's communications processes.

Contact us today