Fax delivered multiple times / content cut off

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, 21 May 2017 12:25
Anonymous (not verified)

Fax delivered multiple times / content cut off

Hi,
i am currently testing the integration of the Fax API into our existing application. I'm using a fax-number for out tests that belongs to a Cloud-Fax solution.

I try to send attached PDF files to our beforementiodn fax number. Each fax ist delivered 3-4 times, the first versions are always cut off at 50 -60 % of the page height. The last sent version contains the full PDF file.

Do you guys have any ideas why this is happening?

Fri, 26 May 2017 16:16
Eyal N

When a fax is sent through the InterFAX system, if there is a call failure, the system would reroute the call to go through a different phone carrier for the next call attempt. This is done in order to increase the chances that the fax will be delivered successfully to the recipient.

If a fax page was not delivered successfully, the next call attempt will start after the last successfully transmitted page - so to avoid sending the same content twice. However, in some fax call failures, parts of the page can be sent and still the call attempt will fail - in which case, the system will resume transmission of that same page again - this may lead to a situation where the same page is sent "multiple times".

In your specific case, we had experienced some issues connecting with the recipient fax number and we have established a manual override on the routing rules to route your faxes through a specific list of phone carriers so to avoid those that were experiencing problems.

Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:13
funnyjokes (not verified)

Thanks for your sharing. Hope you can contribute more quality posts to this page. Thank you!
color switch online

Thu, 10 May 2018 05:05
canewiliamsan (not verified)

This is really a great stuff for sharing. Keep it up .Thanks for sharing. <a href="https://www.mechanicalassignments.com/finish-my-mechanical-engineering-assignment-help/">Finish My Mechanical Engineering Project Help</a> This is great information for students. This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I also have some information relevant for online dissertation help.

Thu, 10 May 2018 05:06

Get the dissertation writing service students look for these days with the prime focus being creating a well researched and lively content on any topic. Finish My Mechanical Engineering Project Help

Thu, 10 May 2018 05:07

Well thanks for posting such an outstanding idea. I like this blog & I like the topic and thinking of making it right. Pay Someone To Do My Homework

Thu, 10 May 2018 05:08

I appreciate your efforts in preparing this post. I really like your blog articles. Numerics Using Python Project Help

Thu, 24 May 2018 04:58
alicetaylor (not verified)

I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing

<a href="http://motox3m.org">Moto X3M 2</a>

Thu, 24 May 2018 04:58
alicetaylor (not verified)

Very interesting! Thanks you

Moto X3M

Contact us today

Talk to a member of our team about the benefits InterFAX can bring to your organization's communications processes.

Contact us today