Any problems with the fax service on Jan 5, 2011?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:41
Anonymous (not verified)

Any problems with the fax service on Jan 5, 2011?

To Interfax--were you experiencing any problems on Jan. 5, 2011 between 1-1:15 pm? We use Interfax to send faxes within an application. One of our users received 8 failures/errors yesterday at this time. The error message was, "Rendering error: The system could not turn your documents into a fax. Make sure your documents contain no macros, that they are not password-protected, and that they are in our list of supported file types." We have not identified any problems on our end. The user was able to successfully send the faxes later.

Thanks.

Sun, 9 Jan 2011 16:05
Adam M

Yes, as a result of the upgrade performed on our fax service system over Christmas, a new subsystem went unmonitored. When it mishbehaved our network operations center did not get a notification.

The lack of rendering capacity was intermittent and ended within 30 minutes, so there wasn't enough time or justification to notify clients.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Wed, 16 May 2018 13:54
kevinkruse26 (not verified)

I know lots of you're still the usage of your Xerox multifunction gadgets (MFD) to fax documents. Every so often you are getting fault codes such as Fault Codes 033-503, 1/2-701, 133-242: blunders befell at some point of Fax Transmission and different fax codes and messages. allow’s test a number of the matters to strive or test to clear the faults. First, make sure you are dialling the precise range to reach the receiving fax. Buy Coursework Online you can strive to dial the quantity from a cellphone and you must pay attention those lovely fax tones that imply little to us but it's far the language of the fax.

Thu, 31 May 2018 02:50
martintolleygm (not verified)

I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with veryone gmail login

Contact us today

Talk to a member of our team about the benefits InterFAX can bring to your organization's communications processes.

Contact us today