C# SoapClient Authentication error code -1003

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 30 May 2013 14:55
Anonymous (not verified)

C# SoapClient Authentication error code -1003

I am using the Interfax API for sending faxes.
Unfortunately I am getting the error code -1003, the documentation says that it has to do with authentication.
I am using the same credentials which I login with on the Interfax website (checked it multiple times very thoroughly).

Can someone tell what to do, to correctly authenticate with the API?

My source code (if it helps):

var client = new PP.Model.net.interfax.ws.InterFaxSoapClient();
string username = System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["InterFax.Api.Username"];
string password = System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["InterFax.Api.Password"];
string recipientFaxNr = "+31157502020";//"0157502020".ToInternationalPhone();

long statusCode = client.SendCharFax(
username,
password,
recipientFaxNr,
"Test fax from notification processor",
"txt"
);

at this point: statusCode => -1003

Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:49
Eyal N

Hello,
Error -1003 means one of the followings:
1. The username and password that was submitted with the request were incorrect.
2. The access point that you were using (InterFAX offers several access points through the web service), does not match the user settings.
3. Your user was blocked.

Please try to log in to the InterFAX web site with the credentials of the production user and make sure that your credentials are set correctly.
Once you have the correct set, try to submit another web service request and reply back with the status, and provide us with your username - then we can check the logs

Contact us today

Talk to a member of our team about the benefits InterFAX can bring to your organization's communications processes.

Contact us today