Receiving same fax multiple times

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 21 May 2015 10:30
Anonymous (not verified)

Receiving same fax multiple times

Hi. I have to troubleshoot a faxing issue for a customer and I am not very familiar with Interfax. We have a problem that same fax is received multiple times.

GetList is used to get all the unread messages. Then GetImageChunk is called for each MessageItem that GetList returns. MarkAsRead is set to True in GetImageChunk method. It seems that sometimes it does not set the fax as read after receiving the image. It does seem the get the whole image and the GetImageChunkResult=0.
One thing that we do not check is the MessageItem MessageStatus proprty. Does the MessageStatus affect if message is set as read or not?

Mon, 25 May 2015 15:30
Eyal N

I am sorry for the problems.
No - the MessageStatus parameter should not affect your ability to set a message as "read" or not.

If you are having problems using the MarkAsRead parameter as part of the GetImageChunk method, I would recommend that you use the MarkMessage method to directly specify the status of the message.

Contact us today

Talk to a member of our team about the benefits InterFAX can bring to your organization's communications processes.

Contact us today