Postpone time PHP

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:47
Anonymous (not verified)

Postpone time PHP

I want to set the postpone in a way that it will wait one minute before it will send it. I currently have it set as '2001-12-31T00:00:00-00:00' but I don't know how this format can be changed.

Thanks

Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:20
Eyal N

Hi Richard,
The postpone time in InterFAX should show the time and date that you wish the fax to be sent out at.
For example, if you were to submit the fax now (2015-07-21T10:18:00) and you would like it to be postponed for one minute, then you would set the postpone time field to be '2015-07-21T10:19:00'.

Sat, 12 May 2018 10:07
johnmathew (not verified)

We can create a delay of using sleep command internal our PHP script. This command sleep will put off the output via seconds specified in sleep command. Here is the syntax.
The above command will create a delay of 25 seconds, the subsequent step of execution might be after the put off of 25 seconds.
Some time even as trying out our scripts we need to add a few delay , right here it is useful. Say you need to see most script execution time of your server. This placing you may know via growing the sleep time till the set cost of execution time at server.
for more visit @ buy best custom essays

Contact us today

Talk to a member of our team about the benefits InterFAX can bring to your organization's communications processes.

Contact us today