Primary Users may add IP address ranges to restrict access to the account.
To restrict access by specifying allowed IP addresses:
- Go to PREFERENCES > Account Settings > IP Address Access List.
- InterFAX shows a list of all IP addresses with access restrictions in your account.
- Give an identifier to the access restriction in the 'Name' box.
- To allow access from a single IP address, type the same IP address in the 'IP Address Range' and the 'to' boxes. For example: 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- To allow access from a range of IP addresses, type the lower IP address in the 'IP Address Range' box and the higher IP address into the 'to' box. For example: 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- Click the plus icon to add the access restriction.
- Restricting access by IP address is available only to Primary users.
- The access restrictions also apply to the Interfax Web service (API).
- Make sure to allow your OWN IP address first, otherwise you will lock yourself out of your InterFAX account.