If you are the owner of a shared document, you can transfer that ownership to another user.
To transfer document ownership:
- In the Inbound Queue, select the check box for a received document. (You must be the owner of the document.)
- View the document by clicking the 'View document' icon..
- In the InterFAX Document Viewer click Share > Transfer ownership.
- If the document hasn’t been named before, in the Rename Document dialog box, type a name in the Rename box and click Done.
- In the Transfer ownership dialog box, type the user’s name for the new owner of the document. InterFAX sends an automatic notification to the user.
- If you wish, select the Add message check box and type a personal message to send with the transfer message.
- To no longer have access to this document, select Remove my access. To maintain some access select Leave my permissions as: and then select the type of access you want: Can View (default), Can View and Share, Can View and Edit or Can View, Edit and Share.
- Click Transfer Ownership.