There are three ways to view regular Inbound documents.
- If you have not activated the Google Docs feature, after InterFAX receives an inbound document, InterFAX sends you an email message with the received document attached.
- If you have activated the Google Docs feature and have specified to view incoming documents through Google Docs, after InterFAX receives an inbound document, InterFAX sends you a notification message with a link to view the document online. Click the link to view the document in Google Docs.
- You can view inbound documents from your Inbound Queue.
To manually view an inbound document:
- In your browser, go to https://cp.interfax.net/ (or to https://secure.interfax.net/ - our former control panel).
- In the login page, type your Username and Password.
- Click Login.
- Click FAX QUEUES > Inbound Queue.
- In the Inbound Queue, next to the document to view, click the Magnifying Glass.
To receive and view PCI DSS-compliant faxes, emails, uploads and forms, please Contact Support in your region.