All users with the send fax service can log in to the InterFAX control panel and send faxes quickly and easily using the InterFAX send fax web form. The form allows you to send faxes to multiple recipients, assign subjects for internal use, attach files and provides advanced options for fax transmission.
To send a fax using the InterFAX Web Form
1. Add contact and fax number details
- Log in to your InterFAX account,
- In the Main Menu, click on ‘Send Fax’,
- In the ‘To (Fax Numbers) selection box, click on the ‘+’ icon at the right hand side to open the ‘Add new contacts to fax’ window,
- In the ‘Contact Name’ textbox, a name can be added to the contact for your own reference,
- Add the fax number you wish to send the fax to in the ‘Fax Number’ text box, being sure that the number is formatted correctly, for more information regarding the correct formatting of fax numbers please see the support section - here.
- Click the ‘Add’ link to update and be returned to the send fax form,
2. Add attachments and/or cover page
- If you would like to add one or more attachments to be faxed, click on the ‘Files to Fax’ selection box to open your local file explorer to locate and select the files to be attached,
- If you would like to add a first (or cover page) to your fax, you can enter the information to be faxed in the ‘Message’ text box, and use the formatting options along the bottom.
3. Check your settings
If needed, you may change your default settings by clicking the ‘Advanced Settings’ dropdown.
To learn more about the advanced settings available, please see the support section here.
4. Submit fax
When you are happy with the information to be faxed and the required settings, then click the ‘Send Fax’ link to submit the fax into the InterFAX systems for sending.
5. That's it!!
You will be prompted with a confirmation window, click ‘Send a new fax’ to compose a new fax, ‘Sent items’ to track the status of your submissions or click on ‘Ok’ to be returned to the form you just submitted.