The InterFAX Internet fax service lets you receive multiple faxes to your email with no hardware or software installations.
At the end of the registration process, you are provided with your own personal fax number, which is a regular telephone number. You can now inform your clients, suppliers and colleagues of this number. Any fax sent to this number is automatically forwarded to the email address you provided during registration. You can file, forward, print, or delete your faxes like regular email.
Updating Your Email Address
During the registration process you provided an email address for receiving faxes. It is possible to either change the email address to which your faxes arrive, or to receive a fax to a few email addresses simultaneously.
This procedure allows you to change or add an email address to which faxes will arrive:
- Log in to your InterFAX account using the user name and password you created during the registration process.
- Click the Fax Queues tab, and then click Inbound Queue.
- Change your current email address or add another email address:
- To replace the current email address with a new one:
- In the Current Addresses area, click Remove next to the email address you want to remove.
- Type your new email address in the Address to Add field, and click Add.
- To add an email address without removing your previous email address: Type your new email address in the Address to Add field, and click Add.
See some frequently asked questions about receiving faxes with InterFAX.